Health Benefits of Revolved Triangle Pose:
- Strengthens and stretches the legs
- Stretches your calf muscles, hamstrings, and hip muscles .
- Expands your chest and shoulders
- Traditionally thought to stimulate abdominal organs
- Improves sense of balance
- Therapeutic for Constipation, Digestive problems, Lower backache, Sciatica
CONTRAINDICATIONS AND CAUTIONS
- Low blood pressure
- Back or spine injury. Practice under supervision of an experienced teacher
- Neck Pain – Keep your head in line with the spine; do not look over your shoulder.
WATCH AND LEARN
How to do Revolved Triangle Pose :